Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Focused on developing high energy, high impact, sales floor leaders.
- Proven track record or successful sales results and people development.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meeting the needs of the business, which will require weekend and evening.
- 2-5 years multi-unit management experience or equivalent.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Specialty retail management experience, preferred.